[WF-General] Web site

Chris Lappe tigger at peregrinesnest.net
Fri Dec 28 08:59:32 PST 1906

I host the web site. I moved from Seattle, Wa to Portland, Or last week. My network connection up there was supposed to stay active until the end of the month when I would have a network connection in Portland. Unfortunatly my netowkr access in Seattle was cut off on Nov. 18th. So I had to make an emergency trip to Seattle to retrieve the server and move it to Portland. I also had to work on emergency temporary network connectivity in Portland. So it made it back online late Nov. 19th. Then we get to wait for DNS to propogate the new IP address around the world. Those DNS changes are in place and people will start reaching the correct IP address sometime in the next day or so. Sorry for the outage.