[WF-General] Please Vote on WF licensing

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Sun Oct 1 01:23:20 PDT 2000

Many of you have probably received a message about the relicensing
efforts currently under way and a request for your vote on a number of
issues.

I want to emphasize how important this vote is.  If we do not get your
response, we will (eventually) be unable to use any of the materials you
have contributed so far.  Obviously, this could prove to be a *major*
setback to WorldForge if we get an insufficient response.

Aloril has provided links to background information in case you are
interested in learning more about it.  But don't hesistate to post any
questions you have, here to this list.

Please submit your votes on these issues!  If you have lost your voting
ballot, or if you did not get one and have contributed materials in the
past, please email aloril at iki.fi.  Submit your ballots to
vote at worldforge.org.

--
Bryce Harrington