[WF-General] New Acorn Wolf

Alistair Riddoch ajr at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 2 11:15:59 PDT 2000

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 01:51:14AM +0200, Uta Szymanek wrote:
> Hello, Jason
>
> Good work! I'm only a bit unsure, if the colours of the wolf and the
> background are too close together. From experience uclient might have
> problems with this, because it takes the background colour as
> transparent which may result in the wolf having holes in the body.

You are correct Uta. The wolf looks great, but does suffer from the problem
that some of the pixels in the wolfs body are the same colour as the background
so they appear transparent. The problem is not severe enough to leave
the images out of this release, but it will need to be fixed.

Thanks for getting these images ready in time Pato.