[WF-General] Voting mail

T. Coenen tcoenen at wins.uva.nl
Sun Oct 8 15:09:25 PDT 2000

I don't know where to send a reply about voting. I have contributed only a
few pictures (the sands of syllus one on the rules page). I'm ok with GPL
and GDFL.(I don't really like OCL for it's non commercial stuff). So that
would be:
a)yes ; c)no ; d)yes ; f) yes ; g)yes

I have a question about about e)
If media is used in a GPL program should that media itself be GPL?

BTW i have a tree without leaves picture intended for Uclient lying
around on my HD. I'm having some troubles getting it right (PNG layers
showing up where i thought i deleted them and edges with alpha values
other than 100% or 0%). If anyone else would like to have a go at it
mail me (for hi res scans). A jpeg version and a PNG version is
at: http://www.crosswinds.net/~thys/wf2.html
I think the PNG can easily be converted to usefull format (I thought i had
deleted the white/gray layer but it still shows up).

Thijs Coenen
tcoenen at wins.uva.nl