[WF-General] apologies for SF replies

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Mon Oct 9 16:29:42 PDT 2000

If you've posted recently today, you may have gotten a strange
'moderation' message from sourceforge returned to you.  Do not panic.
I'm just futzing around to get something hooked up in SourceForge.

No, nobody is thinking about making any changes to our mailing lists
(well, Jack might be, but not I).

See, there's this nifty graph thing in sourceforge to track # of msgs
posted, and well, I'm a geeky engineer and think graphs are keen.  So
I'm trying to figure out how to get our mailing list stats up there
without us actually having to use the SourceForge mailing lists.  I was
trying to do this without anyone needing to know about it, and clearly
I've failed.  ;-)

Btw, I'm doing the same thing with the webpage, for the same reasons.
This is why there is a sourceforge logo on our homepage right now.  I am
going to experiment with shrinking it to 1 pixil wide and high after I
have verified that the homepage traffic is getting recorded.

So basically, this is all just pointy haired boss metrics stuff, no need
to worry.  Continue on, righto.

--
Bryce Harrington
bryce @ neptune.net