[WF-General] Please submit bug reports!

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Tue Oct 10 04:17:06 PDT 2000

We've set up a WorldForge account on SourceForge for the purpose of
tracking bugs.  I'd like to capture any and all outstanding bugs for
Acorn, UClient, STAGE, XClient, Eidetic, and Cyphesis, here:
http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?group_id=11799

If you know of buglists for any of these, please take a few minutes to
input them into SourceForge so we have a central source for them.
UClient, Cypehsis, and Acorn are obviously the most relevant products to
report bugs on, since we're releasing those with regularity.

I also need to add the other categories (such as libAtlas-C++).  Drop me
a line if you know something I should add.

If you need to have yourself added to the team list, then just set up an
account and drop me a note with your user ID name and I'll add you as
soon as I get a chance.

--
Bryce Harrington
bryce @ neptune.net