[WF-General] Distinguishing Admin and Player

Pug pug007 at sgi.net
Wed Oct 11 17:40:27 PDT 2000

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 01:25:04PM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> mail.worldforge.org is up, though.  I betcha a search would turn up some
> relevant discussion.  ;-)

The search isn't working, though. I think Jack's trying to fix it, however.

The Archives are still up, though. Has it been proposed recently that we put
a big pointer on the Subscribe page that suggests people read the lists before
suggesting things?

--
"Life, death, genocide, that's all small beans. All the important battles are
fought upon the fields of Nomenclature."	http://egrep.org