[WF-General] Distinguishing Admin and Player

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Wed Oct 11 15:05:08 PDT 2000

*Grin*

Still, if there's something we want them to read, then it really ought
to be in CVS or on the site.  I don't mind encouraging them to read
perhaps a week or two worth of emails, just to pick up a flavor of the
thread, but I think it'd be too rude to expect newbies to have to go
through archives before bringing any given topic up.  We'll never get
anyone discussing anything in that case!  :-)

--
Bryce Harrington
bryce @ neptune.net