[WF-General] Distinguishing Admin and Player

Witcraft, Dean (INV-RC) Dean_Witcraft at DSTInnovis.com
Wed Oct 11 15:17:40 PDT 2000

Good idea, I forget to check there all the time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pug [mailto:pug007 at sgi.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 2:40 PM
To: general at mail.worldforge.org
Subject: Re: [WF-General] Distinguishing Admin and Player

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 01:25:04PM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> mail.worldforge.org is up, though.  I betcha a search would turn up some
> relevant discussion.  ;-)

The search isn't working, though. I think Jack's trying to fix it, however.

The Archives are still up, though. Has it been proposed recently that we put
a big pointer on the Subscribe page that suggests people read the lists
before
suggesting things?

--
"Life, death, genocide, that's all small beans. All the important battles
are