[WF-General] Distinguishing Admin and Player

David Turner novalis at novalis.org
Wed Oct 11 18:18:10 PDT 2000

Heh, now I think we've discussed this before, but why not have some
sort of thread summaries, like the Linux Kernel lists have?  It would take
work, but if we just had "Threads for the week, summarized", on the site,
it would be easy to cross-index them.... Maybe use some sort of system
like Everything (www.everything2.com) to keep a knowledge base....

Just throwing some ideas (that may not be so new) out there.

-Dave Turner (Novalis)