[WF-General] Distinguishing Admin and Player

Pug pug007 at sgi.net
Wed Oct 11 19:44:15 PDT 2000

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 03:37:32PM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> > Maybe we should make some kind of index of discussed topics in each area
> > with links to the Archive? That way, if someone wants to bring it up again,
> > we won't be repeating it all, but building.
>
> Do you want to slog through every thread we've discussed and build that
> index?  Me neither.  Plus, even if we went through and did it once,
> someone would have to go through and update it every week.

I don't mean a comprehensive one, I'm thinking more of big discussions we've
had. Like, for World I could list a bunch of our old concept discussions, like
Death, the Justice System, etc.

--
"Life, death, genocide, that's all small beans. All the important battles are
fought upon the fields of Nomenclature."	http://egrep.org