[WF-General] Website Outage

Chris Lappe tigger at peregrinesnest.net
Wed Oct 11 17:08:06 PDT 2000

As much as some people would like to think it has never been decided for sure that we'll use zope for our website. Kosh and I like zope. We decided we would show Chord and try to convince her that Zope is the right way to manage the web site then we would demo it to the rest of the project. So plans for how to mirror web site stuff with wiki are a good thing to do. We may stick with wiki.