[WF-General] Website Outage

Patrick McFarland unknown at panax.com
Wed Oct 11 20:19:19 PDT 2000

yes, but zope has automated update system type thingy. also, i doubt
we will do pure wiki, also, there is the great zope thing called...
ZWIKI!!! No, seriously, tho, if we go to zope, we dont lose wiki, and
we gain the zope remote update thingy, which even just having that is
better than what we have now.

Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland