[WF-General] Distinguishing Admin and Player

John Tillman speedbump0619 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 20:48:26 PDT 2000

I think this is a great idea.  I personally would have contributed my
thoughts and concerns earlier and then I would not have worried about
annoying people with ideas that seem obvious but have not been brought up.

Where is the harm in setting this up.  It provides a free ground for newbies
to ask the most basic repeated questions, and is very likely to generate
many good ideas.