[WF-General] Website Outage

Chris Lappe tigger at peregrinesnest.net
Wed Oct 11 17:53:01 PDT 2000

Zeo, is alpha code.
Zeo, needs round robin dns to be useful. As far as I know we can't do round robin dns right now.

Anyways this discussion has wandered off topic at this point and also it should be mostly made in infra.

Not everyone wants to hear how we can have more distributed load balanced web services. If they want to know they can join infra.