[WF-General] Distinguishing Admin and Player

Andrew Wilkins [Massive] toodles at Datablocks.net
Wed Oct 11 21:15:05 PDT 2000

It's a good idea, I myself am a newbie and have already brought up a few
ideas, which have apparently been previously discussed. But don't
forget, there's newbie newbies, and then there's hardcore newbies :o)
The hardcore newbies will just have to move on to the other boards, and
not get annoyed at all these messages they've probably written
themselves a year ago.

~Andrew

http://www.hotmail.com.

http://profiles.msn.com.