[WF-General] Distinguishing Admin and Player

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Wed Oct 11 18:45:30 PDT 2000

Yeah, and to be honest I personally don't really see any problem with
rehashing old discussions.  Actually I kind of like it, because it keeps
the list traffic up.  ;-)

And I definitely definitely think if newbies are discussing stuff
between themselves, there's no prob there.  We often get rediscussion of
old server topics (which in some cases not only have been documented,
but sometimes are already implemented!  %-} )  Still, it's a good thing
to keep it in discussion, since it exposes the info to people again.

Of course, we server guys have the benefit of being able to point to the
code and say "lookette".  ;-)

Let me reiterate that the Worlds team **really** needs to get started on
producing a formal ``The Dural Sourcebook''.  "It's in pug's head" ain't
scalable.  ;-)

Bryce

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Jason Larabie wrote:

> Or if you're having problems with newbies and talkin' about old
> discussions long dead and written. Just tell the newbies, if you
> have an idea, we thought of it already. *cough* That is why the
> term newbie is there.. maybe make a (newbieidea mail list) so
> that those ideas can come across to a new discussion in General,
> if they are any good =)
>
> -Zaeir
>  Geebs the Butler

Bryce Harrington