[WF-General] All dead, all dead

Dave Turner novalis at novalis.org
Mon Oct 16 13:13:59 PDT 2000

Oops!  We have been too modest.  Our modesty has been mistaken for
illness unto death.

Acorn is coming along fabulously!  We have, for the first time, had a
server stay up for almost a day.  We're about to make an 0.2 release
(maybe we already did?  I was awaay over the weekend).  But we haven't
been announcing them on general at .  So it doesn't look good.

We are making progress.  You're just not seeing it, because we're too
modest.

-Dave Turner
(Novalis)