[WF-General] Acorn meetings coming up

Alistair Riddoch al at totl.net
Mon Oct 16 19:54:43 PDT 2000

Two Acorn meetings are going to be held in the near future. The reason for
this is that there are two different important areas of Acorn to be discussed
and not all key people are able to make it to one single meeting.

Server Meeting:

An Acorn server meeting will be held at 13:00 GMT this Friday. The main
purpose of this meeting is for cyphesis developers to discuss the steps
we are planning to take before the next Acorn release to optimise cyphesis.
This meeting is being held at the only time all the cyphesis developers can
make it. Anyone else who wants to attend is welcome, though I would like
to keep the meeting strictly on topic.

General Acorn Meeting:

I would like to know what would be a good time and date for a general Acorn
meeting to discuss all other Acorn issues. The most important criteria
for the time is that both Karsten and Pegasus can make it. Again anyone
is welcome, but this time the agenda will be much more open. I would like
to post the agenda for this meeting in advance, so if anyone has any topic
they would like to bring up, please let me know.

I would like to tentatively suggest 17:00 GMT this Saturday. Please mail me
if this is either a good or bad time.