[WF-General] All dead, all dead

John R. Sheets dusk at ravendusk.org
Mon Oct 16 16:23:25 PDT 2000

On Monday, October 16, 2000, Bryce Harrington <bryce at neptune.net> wrote:

> *Nod*  People have been predicting our imminent failure for what?  3
> years and running?  Yet actually, things are moving along better right
> now than they have for a *long* time.

Isn't it more like two years?  In fact, aren't we coming up to our
second project anniversary in a few weeks?  I keep forgetting to mention
that.

> The new website is also looking _very_ good.  I am encouraging the infra
> team to take a "release early release often" approach with it.  And

What's the scoop on this?  Does the new website exist somewhere public?
It'd be nice to see a preview.  Perhaps someone could set up demo we
could play with, e.g., demosite.worldforge.org.  If we put sufficient
disclaimers on the front page, we can probably avoid a barrage of
unsolicited bug reports, in case that's the reason it hasn't been
publically posted.

John

--
dusk at ravendusk.org                            http://www.gnome.org