[WF-General] Rumors of my death have been greatly exagerated (was All dead, all dead)

John Tillman speedbump0619 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 17:29:12 PDT 2000

>From: Jason Oppel <jason at oppel.net>
[<snip>]
>I find that most of the people who do alot of the work in WF generally
>march forward in their respective project without posting very often to
>the lists (esp general@) and without much fan fare.  I suppose this is a
>bit of a wake up call to us that perhaps we *should* start posting more
>accomplishments to the list if for no other reason than to motivate others
>who are involved.  Of course a desirable side effect is that ppl casually
>following the project get clued in too.

This is one of the reasons that we need to be using a good online task and
bug management solution.  It is an easy way for both newbies and lifers to
check on the progress of various aspects of WorldForge development (and even
find things that need doing).  I would suggest that people use sourceforge's
task management until the infrastucture team determines that we need our own
system.  The list of Stage tasks has already been entered, and a few are in
process.  Check it out at:
     http://sourceforge.net/projects/worldforge/

Go, Team, Go!
-Scott Tillman