[WF-General] All dead, all dead

Chris Lappe tigger at peregrinesnest.net
Tue Oct 17 04:08:58 PDT 2000

One of these days? How about on the anniversary we can have an irc party. Since it's far too close to anniversary to make a reasonable atempt at throwing a live face to face party.

It would be very cool to have a face to face real life party somehow. Probably
at one of the linux conventions we could pull it off.