[WF-General] Music Meeting Reminder

David Zokvic zokvicds at scnc.pps.k12.mi.us
Tue Oct 17 16:40:05 PDT 2000

Just reminding everybody that the music meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at 23:00 GMT in #media.  I would  like to compile a list of who all will be there.  Agenda is as follows

General Discussion
    - Team members (who they are and a list of abilities)
    - What we have done already
    - Brining everybody up to speed

Formats (Not sure if this is necessary, but I thought I'd put it here just in case)
    - Pros / Cons of each (I think this was already summed up well by DragonM)
    - Final Decision on formats
    - State of the music system, coding, etc.

Worlds/Misc.
    - What types of music do we need for Acorn/Mason
    - What deadlines we should set up (If any)
    - Set up a schedule for regular meetings (I doubt this is an opportune time for everybody)

If anybody has any problems concerns with anything in the above,  please let me know.  Thanks.

-----
David Zokvic
Technology Admn. PHS
WorldForge Project Developer     http://www.worldforge.org