[WF-General] ACORN: Help Needed for Release Announcement!!!

Tess Snider malkin at Radix.Net
Tue Oct 17 17:56:51 PDT 2000

They do allow one to enter the release-status of the game, which would be
cool, since we're not at a major release yet, and people should be aware
of that.  However, you'll notice that 75% of the stuff on the mudconnector
graphical muds list is not yet in a major release, and a lot of the stuff
on there smells alot like vapourware.  I'd rather post to mudconnector
when we have a stable 1.0 release open to the public, so we don't look
like all of those vapourweenies.  :)