[WF-General] acorn/uclient docs

Karsten klaux at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Wed Oct 18 10:49:15 PDT 2000

Hi,

I have updated uclient's webpages. These now reflect the current status,
and contain the latest user documentation. However it is all still plain
text without nice screenshots.
I would be very happy if someone could take over the job of maintaining
the uclient pages !
Alistair has done a real nice job on the Playerdoc for Acorn; something
comparable for uclient would be cool.

Furthermore I have had a look at the main Acorn page:
* I have changed the references from Agriliac to Agrilan
* added a link to the Agrilan page

Question: shouldn't we move the TODO stuff away from this page ?

regards,

--
Karsten-O. Laux
klaux at rhrk.uni-kl.de