[WF-General] uclient bugfix

Alistair Riddoch ajr at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 19 10:06:58 PDT 2000

On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 08:29:27PM +0200, klaux at rhrk.uni-kl.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> today I have noticed and fixed a bad bug in uclient: if you click the
> right mousebutton in order to move your character there the server
> crashed !
>
> My latest cvs commit fixes this, so the downloable client package should
> be updated !
>
> This commit also adds the lumber and tent definitions to the sprite
> definition file sprites.xml; without this the lumber and tent did not
> appear in uclient - very probably Alistair has already fixed this, but
> this change did not find its way to the cvs.

Actually both the right click bug, and sprites.xml were fixed in the client
source released with Acorn 0.2, but I had not commited them to CVS because
I wanted to talk to you about the change I made to player.cc before I commited
it. As it turns out the change I made was almost identical to the change
you just commited, so to all intents and purposes the current code in CVS
is the same as the code in the release.

sprites.xml is going to need some merging, so I will sort that out today
and commit it.