[WF-General] Chopping Block This Month (Surprise!)

Jason Oppel jason at oppel.net
Thu Oct 19 11:59:36 PDT 2000

With the release of Acorn 0.2 <austin powers>yeah baby!</austin powers>
and a good number of whitepapers looking to near completion I though it a
shame not to put out a Chopping Block.  I know this is short notice but if
anyone has anything to contribute please submit it to me within 2 weeks
time (by Nov 5th).

My stint as CB editor is only planned to be for this month (perhaps more
if I like the job). :)

For those newbies who have never seen the Chopping Block check out the
Archives (Good reading for newbs!):
http://www.worldforge.org/website/news/newsletters/issues/

Basically we're looking for stories, art (of any kind WF related),
tutorials (coding, art related-whatever) and interviews with team
members.  So if you have anything of that nature or something else
appropriate please submit it!

-Jason <Pato>
jason at oppel.net

deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin