[WF-General] ACORN: Help Needed for Release Announcement!!!

Karsten klaux at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Thu Oct 19 18:56:58 PDT 2000

Jason Oppel wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Bryce Harrington wrote:
>
> > Pato:
> >    * Update http://www.worldforge.org/website/rules/acorn/ with a better
> >      description of what Acorn is.  Pretty much rewrite all the text
> >      there and shorten to just a few paragraphs, moving anything that
> >      looks worth keeping somewhere else.
>
> Done.  I'd appreciate some peer review and feedback on what I've done:
> http://www.worldforge.org/website/rules/acorn/
>
> -Jason <Pato>

It is fun to read this page, I like it :)

Just one little nag: I would like to see links to the Agrilan stuff
found in the World section.
There are the schematic clickable map, the handdrawn map and most of all
several pages describing the history of the village and all its
inhabitants.

regards,

--
Karsten-O. Laux