[WF-General] Media meeting summary.

Tom Austin austin at usf.teradyne.com
Fri Oct 20 11:14:49 PDT 2000

 great summary of the media meeting, Hans. Sorry i could not be there for
much of it. I had customers in all morning so was hard to get away
and join in.
 I noticed that there was discussion of creating tiles. I did an article
for chopping block about 5 months ago on the subject. I covered creating
ground tiles and wall tiles. I looked for the article in the archives but
could not find it. I have all the graphics but none of the text. I could
recreate it if it cant be found.

Tom
~
~
~ The summary of todays media meeting is now at:
~   http://www.worldforge.org/website/media/meetings/media-20001019.html
~
~ The IRC logs are at:
~   http://www.worldforge.net/logs/info.php3?file=media200010191736.irc
~
~
~ This weeks meeting was quite productive.
~
~ Bryce made an important anouncement about a common media repository,
~ Pato is looking for concept art for the next Chopping block,
~ and the 3D media section is in need of a coordinator.
~
~ The summary also contains a lot of hints for new artists,
~ a Mason media tasklist, and a number of interesting ideas.
~
~
~ --
~ Hans Häggström (aka zzorn)
~ http://www.helsinki.fi/~haggstro/
~ "Share and Enjoy" - Cirius Cybernetics corp. - THHGTTG
~
~
~ General mailing list
~ General at mail.worldforge.org