[WF-General] Licensing/Copyrighting Artwork in WF

Tom Austin austin at usf.teradyne.com
Fri Oct 20 11:20:43 PDT 2000

One thing to remember is that even comercial operations using our media
will have to share all there media. we still win.

~
~ I was always under the impression that WF will have many pay-for-play
~ servers as many worlds won't ever get up and running any other way.  I
~ believe this is clearly mentioned on the web page.  (with the addendum that
~ p4p servers will eventually fall out of use as too many free servers will
~ be up)
~
~