[WF-General] Game Concept: Colony

Tess Snider malkin at Radix.Net
Sat Oct 21 22:47:11 PDT 2000

Oh, say, you know, I have the beginning of a story and a considerable
amount of background for a world which could benefit a great deal from the
things that Colony could teach us.  It could even become a highly
customized derivative of the Colony project.  If you ever want to exchange
ideas, feel free to tag me on IRC.