[WF-General] One list back.

Jack Cummings jack at needle.mudshark.org
Mon Oct 30 11:40:55 PST 2000

It never fails. Leave for a week, and everything at home goes to hell
in a handbasket.

The server, general, and client mailing lists metadata was corrupted.

The good news:

I have wiped out the server, client, and general lists. I have
rebuilt the general list from the subscriber list. I'll get client
and server rebuilt soon.

The bad news:

I didn't have information on digest/enabled/etc. for every user.
*everyone's* password was reset.

This means that you'll have to go to the website and update all of your
options.

--Jack

--
John ( Jack ) Cummings                     http://mudshark.org/jack
Key fingerprint: 945A 89EB CA2D 6D93 7F15  5C97 1028 194E 5E7A 62DD