[WF-General] Re: [Editors] If anyone wants to cover it... (fwd)

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Tue Oct 31 11:19:22 PST 2000

Alistair,

If this sounds interesting to you, I'd love it if you could write an
article for Imaginary Realities about development of Acorn.  I can
supply ideas/critique/editing/etc. if you need it.

I think I wrote something for Imaginary Realities a while back and they
seemed like pretty cool guys.

--
Bryce Harrington
bryce @ neptune.net