[WF-General] Task/Bug Tracking

Oliver White ojw at iprimus.com.au
Thu Aug 2 17:21:01 PDT 2001

Hmm... having had a look at RT, I think perhaps bugzilla might have the
upper hand in that it encourages more precise bug reports in the first
place. Am I wrong, or does request tracker merely take an email and
create a ticket from it?

I suppose some people might be more inclined to simply write an email
rather than fill in an HTML form, but I'm still not sold on RT...