[WF-General] Is there anything I can do?

Dima Potekhin oricon at inter.net.il
Mon Aug 6 14:04:22 PDT 2001

> On Sun, 5 Aug 2001, Dima Potekhin wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > My name is Dima Potekhin (nick “sUf”)...
>
> Hi Dima,
>
> In fact, we *do* have a task you could adopt, that we definitely need
> help from someone with your skills to do...

Sounds very interesting. I have played a couple of sessions on #werewolf and
it was quiet fun. As I understood from the ww’s page it’s in a very early
stage of design.

I only don’t understand, in the site it was told that it would be graphical,
so there is no need of a text narrator generator? Or do you want that each
morning there will be a text that will tell everyone about what happened in
the night and who was killed? Or do you want me to make a narrator for the
irc?

- Dima