[WF-General] Werewolf Status

Fred Spiker fred at nullityvoid.com
Fri Aug 10 15:27:11 PDT 2001

Hey worldforgers,
    Not much news unfortunately, however Bryce has requested an update so I thought I'd comply. =) I've been really busy with real work stuff (blech), so I haven't had much time to work on Werewolf. We do have a Werewolf server for Xclient coming along nicely. I was hoping to have something testable over the weekend, but it looks like that may not come through.

I'm still looking for someone interested in doing the village map. Anyone that's interested and has q3 mapping experience should check the Werewolf task list for a link to my basic drawing of the town structure.

As for the IRC end of things, I'm not really sure what's going on there. It looks like Werewolf has taken off in IRC more than anyone thought it would. That's good news, because if you all want to play it just through chat, you'll definately want to check it out when we've got a 3d client/server version going. I haven't been in contact with anyone writing IRC scripts, so if you're one of those people working on any part of Werewolf, please contact me and let me know what's going on.

That's about all for now. I'll let you all know if anything else comes up.

-th3walrus