[WF-General] Fame! Fortune! Eternal life!

Adam Wendt billyjoeray at netzero.net
Wed Aug 15 01:39:12 PDT 2001

What about including a tutorial written for Crystal Space on how to
write blender files that can be imported into CS (aka Yup)? With
permission of the author of course. (it is in CS cvs at
CS/scripts/blender/blend2cs).

It would be a nice way to bring attention to Yup and give all those idle
modelers out there something to do for WF :)

Also I will get together a status report of yup when the time comes.

Adam