[WF-General] A newbie (sorta)

Tom Austin austin at usf.teradyne.com
Wed Aug 15 11:30:55 PDT 2001

Eli,
 I looked at your drawings. I love them. They have a sculptured feel
to them. The comic is very well done. You might want to get involved in
the Sands of Syllus comic.
Tom
~
~ First of all, hello all Worldforgers (or at least those who read the General
~ mailing list).
~
~ I saw your project about a year ago (I even got a Wiki account), but
~ unfortunately, the burden of the final year in school and the final exams
~ made it impossible to actively participate. But, guess what! I finally
~ graduated, so I have lots of free time on my hands (at least till I get a
~ job (though that doesn't mean that I'll abandon the project when I will
~ (what? i like lisp))).
~
~ Anyhow, I can contribute 2d-art of different sorts. A small example of my
~ drawing style:
~
~ http://ramlood.keenspace.com/art.html
~
~ and my actual webcomic (that I'll continue as soon as I finish writing the
~ plot and making the characters up... hmm):
~
~ http://ramlood.keenspace.com
~
~ Aside from that, I can make (or at least try to make) sound effects and
~ music, write technical (or non-technical) documentation (if you can stand my
~ oh-so-broken english and poor writing style), and, if pressed against the
~ wall, code random stuff.
~
~ So, if you need any help, feel free to exploit me (hmm.. yes.. I mean
~ exploit ME.. eh.. nevermind).
~
~ -- Eli "Nidarus" Krupitsky
~