[WF-General] A newbie (sorta)

halsted larsson halstedl at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 21:13:07 PDT 2001

Eli - great art, i really like it :-)

By the way, Im Halsted Larsson -- I'm the coordinator
for the sands of syllus project and the syllus comic
was my Idea. Tom and Zzorn would be the other people
with a decent knowledge of what's going on with that
(not much right now -- we have a script but we ran
into sidelines and other projects that took us away
from getting the first finished comic out. What with
zzorn coordinating Mason and modeling for openracer...
:-) -- a lot of people like to try on a lot of hats
around here ;-) )
Anyway, I would be glad to have you on board for that;
you're clearly more than competant.

If you have any q's etc about anything, ill be happy
to help

-Hal