[WF-General] NEEDED: Screenshot Collector

Anders Petersson demitar at innocent.com
Tue Aug 21 23:45:03 PDT 2001

> Here is what I think we want:
>
> There should be ONE thumbnail (~150x200 pixils or so) for each
> non-trivial, *actively developed* client.  The thumbnails needn't be
> just scaled down screenshots but could be a clipping instead; whatever
> gives an adequate picture of what the application is.  There should also
> be a thumbnail each for Cyphesis and STAGE, showing it running on the
> commandline.  Be sure to include screenshots for all of the games,
> including Open Racer, Acorn, and Werewolf. When clicked on, these
> thumbnails should lead to the screenshots page of the respective product
> (just like silence does now).

Ok, I updated the page (http://moria.mit.edu:8080/wf/project/screens/) with
clips and links to silence, uclient and YUP. The respective developers need
to have a look at them and change as necessary.

I have decreed that all images should be 200 pixels wide and 150 pixels high,
the width is most important since it looks better in the margin that way. ;-)

Someone ought to rewrite the preamble a bit.

And we need a page with XClient screenshots (and any other clients lying
around, alriddoch: dig up that apogee page).

Anyway silence is starting to incorporate pygame. (/me ponders if he can
squeeze the rendering down to one line.)
--
Anders Petersson aka Demitar
"Isn't that dangerous?" "Yes, but I'm reckless and welding is fun!"