[WF-General] Hello!

Bill Johnson killer_cow81 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:16:49 PDT 2001

Hello!
I am very interested and excited about Worldforge! I first read about it on
Slashdot.org, but never realized I could actually help until lately. Anyway
I was just wondering how I could help? I'm a 5th year computer science
major, and I'm good in C/C++ and Java. I'm also fairly good with web pages,
but most of my experience is with ASP (vbscript, jscript it's my job :-( )
but I've done a little in php and don't think it would be too hard to switch
to something like that. I also have experience using photoshop. Anyway I
would love to help out in anyway I can, but I would love to work on a 3D
client, and/or AI. Also I have talking to a friend who has experience with
3D modeling in 3Dmax and is also very interested in helping out. Anyway
that's about it. Thanks,

Noah