[WF-General] Werewolf RP'ing on IRC

Melissa 'Liss' Tyson faecrow at bigdam.net
Sat Aug 25 20:17:35 PDT 2001

Hello all.

Sort of off-topic, but not totally...

I've had a lot of requests lately to roleplay Werewolf on IRC again.
Unfortunately, it's been at times when there's only been 3 or 4 people
who wanted to play on right then.  I think it would be easier if we
scheduled games.

I'm willing to mod regular games at 2000 (8 p.m.) Pacific Daylight
Savings time (I'm near Seattle) on Friday and Saturday nights, if enough
people are interested.

Tonight, there aren't enough people on IRC and I have company next
weekend, but if you're interested, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Check the link below for your local time, see if it works for you and
come join us in #werewolf on Fridays and Saturdays!
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=25&month=8&year=2001&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=234

Liss, being her usual off-topic self

--
faecrow @ bigdam.net/crowchild @ glacierview.net
ICQ: 107606108/AIM: faecrow/Yahoo! faecrow

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird
that cannot fly.
- Langston Hughes