[WF-General] Re: interested in contributing (fwd)

Jason Oppel jason at smtp.triadinternetsystems.com
Wed Apr 3 10:09:02 PST 2002

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Miguel Guzmán wrote:

>     Someone (or several people) suggested sometime ago the idea of using
> www.worldforge.COM as a separate site for this purpose (currently that domain
> seems registered and pointing to some SEUL page).
>
>     Agla

Worldforge.com has other (possible business) plans.  Besides, this isn't
something that we want to put a lot of effort into like a new site for
.com would take.  We're having enough trouble getting .org straight.  For
the second level domain name I was just thinking about something quick and
dirty for a site.  =/

-Jason <Pato>

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you
give that to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the
name of justice, fearing for your own safety.  Even the wise cannot see
all ends." - JRR Tolkien