[WF-General] Possible media policy change? [was: License stuff. Fun!]

Jason Oppel jason at smtp.triadinternetsystems.com
Fri Apr 12 12:00:23 PDT 2002

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Kai Blin wrote:

> So I'd be supposed to put the XCF files when working with gimp, and PSDs for
> compatibility's sake, and my art won't be accepted otherwise... that's the
> policy we'd be aming for, right?

Yep, that's the idea.

> That's fine with me, but it won't be all too nice for users with a dialup
> connection. When I upload sketches from at home, I'm happy if I can keep to
> jpeg files, because a 25 MB upload via a 56k modem line just sucks! :)

That's why I proposed that we break off the -orig collections to a
seperate CVS module. :-)

-Jason <Pato>

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you
give that to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the
name of justice, fearing for your own safety.  Even the wise cannot see
all ends." - JRR Tolkien