[WF-General] Informal Media Meeting Today...

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Sun Apr 14 14:52:28 PDT 2002

* Jason Oppel <jason at smtp.triadinternetsystems.com> [14/04/02, 03:11:30]:
> Sorry about the short notice of this.  I promise not to make a habit of
> it but this meeting should be short and informal.

Hehe..

> Time: Sunday April 14 2100GMT

Well, that's a bit tough, but I'll be there ( that's 2300 CEST and I've got
an exam on monday :( )

> Place: #media
> Agenda:
> Peer Review of New Works
>  * nowhere has a mermaid concept sketch that needs reviewing

Because of the reasons mentioned above, I'd really like to keep it short.
:)

>  * anyone else with art needing review should bring their wares
> Set Poly Limits and Texture Budgets for models
>  * set general values on what exactly is a low-med-high poly count as
> well as possible texture budgets.  Post prelim ranges of polys and
> texture budgets on client@ and media@ to get feedback
> Small media progress report and tasks at hand for the media team

Sorry to bother you folks with this, but I can't help it

Cheers Kai

--
Kai Blin aka. nowhere (blin<at>gmx.net), private email

I met my latest girl friend in a department store.  She was looking at
clothes, and I was putting Slinkys on the escalators.
		-- Steven Wright