[WF-General] Cool New CVS Statistics Script

Jason Oppel jason at smtp.triadinternetsystems.com
Sun Apr 14 14:46:08 PDT 2002

Timothy Flower (sir_botchalot) has created a really cool script that
will spit out CVS statstics for a given month.  The script keeps track
of total number of commits in each module, the commiters (and the number
of their commits) and other interesting things.  I've posted some of the
text files that the script generates over on purple at:

http://purple.worldforge.org/~pato/cvs/

I was thinking we could have these pages pushed out somewhere on the web
so everyone (both inside and outside the project) can see what kind of
progress we're making.  Its also interesting to see all the work that's
going on within WorldForge.  I'm sure Timothy would appreciate any
comments and suggestions to improve the tool on the infra@ mailing list!

-Jason <Pato>