[WF-General] License stuff. Fun!

David Turner novalis at novalis.org
Sun Apr 14 20:04:00 PDT 2002

<SNIP>

Alistar Riddoch wrote:
> This issue is however utterly irrelevant to the primary topic of this
> thread. Material released in a transparent format cannot retroactively
> be withdrawn because the licensor did not comply with the terms of the
> license. The licesor is never bound by the terms of the license.

This is what Moglen said too.  I hope we can consider this thread at a
close.  WF will not use your stuff, because WF would rather respect your
opinions than fight with you.  That's OK, my interest is for other,
non-WF projects.  And of course, I don't like to see false stuff about
GNU licenses.

--
-Dave Turner                                Stalk Me: 617 441 0668
"Not all the gold that is or ever was