[WF-General] License Stupidity

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Tue Apr 16 10:32:18 PDT 2002

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Wolf wrote:
> I think the original discussion was how to store the layered media files (I
> believe..?). What about creating a new CVS tree for "Original Media". The
> layered images could reside there, while the edited/flattened/etc media
> files can reside in the project trees for which they belong.

I suspect the media team will write up a policy regarding what is needed
regarding original media that folks can follow.  Personally, I feel that
such a policy would hold more weight and be more directly useful among
the artists than whatever the license(s) may or may not say.  I would
not be surprised if their policy was analogous to the approach you've
described.

Bryce