[WF-General] Fwd: [WF-Warforge] salon.com

HansHäggström hans.haggstrom at helsinki.fi
Thu Apr 18 01:29:48 PDT 2002

Since there's not many subscribed to it, I thought I'd forward it here.

For reference, WarForge was/is a WF game idea planned by Doug (aka RedMan)
and some others,
in the latest incarnation it was to be a real time medieval style strategy
game.
It doesn't have anything to do with Blizzard or Bnetd to my knowledge.

-- zzorn