[WF-General] Information

Michael Yan first_ghost at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 11:37:07 PDT 2002

Hi,

My name's Michael, i would like to know if your source code can be used for a online my game? My game is still currently on the drawing board as there are quite alot of questions that are left unanswered. I do know that i need a engine to run a game but how do i put the players inside the engine? (fyi: i'm not a programmer and beside from playing games and using simple windows applications i know nuts abt computers!) Do i have to use Unix to create the players? if so, then how would the source code be for the players? I'm looking for a game like Everquest and shattered galaxy with Diablo 2 graphics and animations. Currently i have someone to help me with the designing of the game but i lack of someone that knows how to create the whole working game.

Could you be so kind as to recommend me someone to help me with this?

Regards

Michael

Yahoo! Messenger
 - Instant Messaging, Instant Gratification. And now with new emoticons!